Yay! This Is Nuts is growing and we are looking to add a full-time E-Commerce Specialist to our vibrant team in Stockholm. We need you to know your way around the Magento e-commerce platform with a blindfold on, as it is the heart and soul of our sales. You also need to be a problem-solving structure-nut with the ability to handle high balls, low balls, curve balls and all other nutty balls going around. Yes, we are a little nuts, so we hope you are too!
- • Oversee day-to day operations in This Is Nuts’ Magento-based e-commerce platform, including troubleshooting errors in backend and managing products and inventory.
- • Perform updates and general maintenance of the website. • Monitor key functions of the website and implement improvements.
- • Process, track and follow up orders.
- • Update customer information and follow up claims.
- • Manage logistics with suppliers and deliveries from our external warehouse.
- • Work closely with the marketing team in deploying promotional campaigns.
- • Relevant education in e-commerce.
- • Experience with order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
- • Basic understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites such as PPC, link generation, SEO, affiliate marketing, etc. is desirable.
- • Basic understanding of Google products such as AdWords, Display Ads and Analytics is a bonus.
- • Proficiency in English.
- • Sociable, friendly and able to think outside the box.
You will be working with the rest of the awesome This Is Nuts team at our vibrant office in Stockholm, with opportunities to telecommute. Salary commensurate with experience. Are you the e-commerce star that we’re looking for? Send an email and your CV to our COO Kristine Lium at: email@example.com. Applicants will be interviewed on an on-going basis and the successful candidate will join our team as soon as possible.