- Place foot on inner thigh and press thigh in to foot and foot in to thigh.
- Raise arms and nut bag above your head as you breath in.
- In the moment of breathing out let your hands and arm pull in the bags upper corners in opposite direction to unseal bag.
- You have now successfully opened the bag and the tasty content is unveiled.
Pistachio Parivrtta trikonasana:
- Stand in the mountain pose with hips and legs straight.
- Turn your torso and lean forward over the front leg.
- Reach your right hand down, and your left hand with your oppened bag of nuts up.
- As an experienced student, turn your head up and catch the falling nuts with your mouth.
- Squat down from the moutain pose, separate your knees wider than your hips and lean the torso forward.
- Stretch your arms forward, then bend your elbows, place your hands on the floor and the backs of the upper arms against the shins.
- Now lean forward balancing on the back of your upper arms, until your feet leaves the floor.
- When you feel ready, peak into the pack of nuts by lowering your head towards the floor.